Madiwela is located in a small cliff top coastal hamlet of Gwbert.
It can be reached by the B4548 road from the town of Cardigan, 2.8miles away.
The property is a spacious detached house overlooking the Teifi Estuary and Cardigan Bay.
• Rail services are available to Aberystwyth (39 miles 1hr north of Cardigan) and Carmarthen (26miles 45mins east of Cardigan). There are bus services to Cardigan from both Aberystwyth and Carmarthen.
• From Cardigan it is recommended to take a taxi.
• Taxi services: Robins Taxis 01239 612190. Cardi Cabs 01239 621399 • For further information on public transport please refer to:
Arrival, Car Parking and Key Collection
• As you approach the property, the road will make a sharp right and the driveway is on the left, at the rear of the house.
• There is car parking with enough room for 3 cars.
• The car parking area has natural stone block paving and is approximately 6 meters away from the entrance. There are 2 pathways to the entrance, one level and one with 2 steps 18cm height 18cm depth.
• The key to the door is in a coded key safe, details of location and code will be sent prior to your stay.
• The same key can be used for both the front and back door leading from the utility room.
• There is an outside light besides the door to the garage. There are further outside lights that can be switched on from inside the house on the right hand side of the front door.
• The entrance to the property is at the back of the house. The front door is 83cm wide.
• Inside the entrance hall there is a toilet on the right with hanging space for coats.
• The light switches are located to the right of the front door.
• The entrance is on a split level and directly ahead there are 6 steps down to the living and kitchen areas and 6 steps up to the bedrooms. Steps are 20cm height and 25cm depth.
• There is oak flooring throughout the house, except in the kitchen and bathrooms which have ceramic tiles.
• The lounge is open plan with a large bay window.
• One three seater sofa and one two seater sofa.
• The focal point of the lounge area is a large coffee table measuring 1.8 x 2.4 meters
• There are two wooden easy chairs in the bay window and a round table with 4 chairs at the rear of the lounge area
• LCD TV with Freeview and remote control
• Large kitchen, with a central island work area
• Cooker has a double electric oven with drop down door and a 6 burner gas hob
• Microwave on work surface
• Upright fridge
• Front loading dishwasher
• Flooring has ceramic tiles with underfloor heating
• Fire extinguisher and fire blanket located next to the cooker.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted
• Separate sink
• Front loading washing machine
• Upright freezer
• Ironing board and drying racks
• Large rubbish bin
• The backdoor 81cm wide is off the utility room with access to a clothes line. There are 5 steps up to the clothes line area.
• The dining area is open plan with the kitchen
• Between the dining area and living room there are 2 large sliding doors that when open, give an open plan feel
• Wooden rectangular dining table 79cm height, seats 6 and has 2 wooden benches either side and a wooden arm chair at the table end.
• There is a large wooden day bed seating as well as 2 additional wooden arm chairs.
• Flooring is ceramic tiled
• Duvet, pillows and towels provided
• Door widths into all 3 bedrooms is 73cm
• King size bed 6.5ft
• Bed height 58cm floor to top of mattress
• Bedside cabinets with lamps
• Built in double wardrobe with space to store luggage
• TV with Freeview with remote control
• There is space within this room for a baby cot (available on request)
• Double bed 6ft
• Bed height 61cm floor to top of mattress
• Bedside tables with lamps
• Wardrobe with shelves
• 2 single beds 6ft
• Bed height 60cm floor to top of mattress
• Bed side chair with lamps
• Door widths 73cm
• Toilet heights 42cm
• There are no handrails and support
En suite shower room
• Shower in enclosed compartment
• Toilet and wash basin
• Flooring ceramic tiled with a bath matt
• Bath with flexible shower.
• Non slip matt provided for bath.
• Toilet and wash basin with overhead shaver light and socket
• Flooring ceramic tiled with bath matt
• At the rear there is a small grassed area with a split level pond water feature with safety grids
• At the front there is a natural stone paved area surrounding the front of the house and a flat grassed area with a long rectangular pond with safety grids
• Garden furniture available.
• At the side, beyond the property walls, there is a grassed area alongside the road.
• In the kitchen, living and entrance areas there is underfloor heating (switch in the cupboard under the stairs)
• In the bedrooms there are radiators (switch above the boiler in the utility room)
• Wifi provided
• The mobile phone coverage is limited
• High chair and travel cot available upon request
• The property is no smoking throughout, although smoking is permitted in the garden area
• The nearest groceries are available in Cardigan 2.8miles away. Aldi and Tesco are the closest
• On line grocery delivery available through www.Tesco.com