Blaenfforest Granary is a luxurious barn conversion with a private hot tub near Newcastle Emlyn. Tucked away in a woodland with beautiful surroundings, the cottage has many original features throughout. Well-equipped and ideal for a getaway with family or friends, relax in the hot tub or under the parasol on the private patio. In the colder months, catch up around the log fire, which is perfect for getting cosy in front of after a busy day.
Blaenfforest Granary is located in an excellent area for walkers and wildlife lovers, with woodlands and lanes surrounding the cottage. The magnificent Wales Coast Path is within a 20-minute drive and boasts unforgettable views. The Preseli Hills are slightly further away but well worth a visit. The fascinating historic sites and picturesque scenery are incredible.
The nearby market town of Newcastle Emlyn has an array of independent shops, cafes and pubs. There are also the castle ruins, the beautiful River Teifi and many lovely walks in the area. With plenty of wonderful beaches nearby, including Poppit Sands, Aberporth, Tresaith and Llangrannog, there’s plenty to enjoy while staying at Blaenfforest Granary.
Blaenfforest Granary sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms: 2 king size which can be made up as twin beds on request.
Bedroom 1: king size bed (can be made up as twin beds on request), window seat overlooking woodlands
En suite shower room: shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
Bedroom 2: king size bed (can be made up as twin beds on request), window seat overlooking pretty lane and field
En suite shower room 2: shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
Living room: two 3-seater sofas, 50″ Smart TV with Netflix (guests’ own account), log burner, original flagstone floor with underfloor heating
Kitchen/dining area: original grain store features, flagstone floors with underfloor heating, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
Fully enclosed garden with gravel and small flower bed to front and steps leading down to Granary front door and private patio area with 6-seater Spa hot tub, table and 4 chairs.
Private driveway parking for 2 cars, 1 space is under cover.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Travel cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Oil central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- First basket of logs provided in autumn and winter
- Free WiFi – Superfast broadband
- 2 dogs welcome at £10 each per stay and possibly more by prior arrangement
- Very sorry but no BBQ’s please
- No smoking
- Gym available for guests use – strict terms and conditions apply, please enquire.
- Blaenfforest is accessed down a half mile farm lane, the first half is owned by the neighbouring farm and whilst they do maintain it, it is not suitable for vehicles with very low front spoilers
Blaenfforest Granary can be booked on its own or together with Blaenfforest Rose Cottage (sleeps 4).