Hedgehogs Haven is a beautifully renovated holiday annexe located within a seven-acre working smallholding near the coastal village of Llanrhystud, Ceredigion. Just 3 miles from the local dog-friendly beach, this is a perfect spot for a quiet break in beautiful West Wales.
This is a perfect spot to view the night skies – there is no light pollution, and you can gaze at the stars to your heart’s delight. There is also an abundance of wildlife, with buzzards, red kites and owls being a frequent sight. Fourteen rescue hedgehogs have also been released here, so you may well see them strolling around the grounds at night.
The historic university town of Aberystwyth is only 15 minutes away by car. Here you have an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes and shops of which many are independent. You can enjoy fish and chips on the pier, visit the amusements or take the Cliff Railway up Constitution Hill.
You can also visit Aberaeron to the south and sample its famous honey ice cream whilst strolling past the Georgian harbour’s colourful houses. This really is a stunning part of the world to visit.
Hedgehogs Haven sleeps 4 in 2 downstairs bedrooms: 1 king-size and 1 twin room. The property is wheelchair accessible (wheelchair sized doorways in all areas apart from the master bedroom)
Bedroom 1: king-size bed, dressing table, alarm clock
Bedroom 2: twin beds, alarm clock
Bathroom: large shower enclosure, WC, hand basin with bathroom cabinet above c/W electric toothbrush power and heated towel rail.
Open plan living area: 3-seater leather settee, 1 tub chair, 42″ smart TV, DVD player and DVD’s, wood burner, board/card games, french doors to patio.
Dining area: table seating 4
Kitchen area: gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment.
Good sized enclosed garden mainly to lawn with furnished patio and BBQ. Shed for storage of items. Dedicated parking for up to 2 cars.
- Bed linen and towels provided, not beach towels
- Cot and highchair available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Oil central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- One basket of logs provided, more can be purchased for £5 from the owner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome (No dogs under 12 months)
- No smoking/vaping inside of the property
- Check-in after 4 pm, check out by 10 am
- Hairdryer, dog water bowl, DVD’s, board games/card games
- £100 refundable damage deposit
- Please be aware that this property is more suited to 2 adults and up to 3 children, one in a cot