Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre is the gateway to St Davids, Britain’s smallest city, located in the UK’s only truly coastal National Park. You’re in a unique award-winning ‘green’ building.
Oriel y Parc is owned and run by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and is the home of Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales in Pembrokeshire.
AT ORIEL Y PARC YOU’LL FIND:
- A National Park Visitor Centre with all the information you’ll need for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A Class A Gallery exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections of Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
- Exhibitions by local artists inspired by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A Discovery Room, providing a fun environment for children to learn about the local landscape and culture
- An Artist in Residence Tower
- A gift shop selling books, postcards, prints and local crafts
- A café serving breakfasts, lunches, hot drinks and cakes
- A car park that links up with the Coastal Bus services.