Relax in the private hot tub and sauna and watch Red Kites and Peregrine Falcons soar above the magnificent scenery at Llwyn Teifi in the rolling Cambrian Mountains of Mid Wales.
Sitting peacefully in a rural location, this traditional detached Welsh barn has been sensitively restored and converted to a luxurious and spacious holiday home with original attractive features such as stone walls and oak beams, making it a luxurious and spacious holiday home.
For family time together, the Cors Caron Nature Reserve offers an interesting day out for lovers of wildlife in a natural setting. With an abundance of walks, it covers some 3,000 acres, and a network of boardwalks enables visitors to see the wildlife at close quarters. The variety of wildlife includes many species of birds, fish and aquatic plants as well as small mammals and even otters. Close to the Cambrian Mountains Astro Trail, with Coed Y Bont, Pontrhydfendigaid being the closest Dark Sky Discovery Site.
The nearby village of Pontrhydfendigaid, with a pub and shop, is only 500 metres away. The ruins of Strata Florida Abbey, one of Wales’ most important historical sites, lie in a peaceful and picturesque valley just outside the village. For a day by the sea, the coastal towns of Aberystwyth and Aberaeron are a short drive away, offering beaches, fantastic restaurants and boutique-style shops.
Llwyn Teifi sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms: 4 king size and 1 twin room. With one king size bedroom and en suite shower room downstairs, the accommodation suits guests with restricted mobility.
Bedroom 1: king size bed, TV
En suite bathroom: free standing bath, toilet and wash basin
Bedroom 2: king size bed
Bedroom 3: king size bed
Bedroom 4: twin beds
Family shower room: shower enclosure, toilet and wash basin
Bedroom 5: king size bed, TV
En suite shower room: shower enclosure, toilet and wash basin
Lounge: 3 x 3 seater sofas, 2 seater bench, Freeview TV, Netflix, wood-burning stove, superb country views, French doors to patio
Dining area: large table seating 10
Kitchen: electric range cooker, large American style double door fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, small breakfast bar
Utility room: washing machine
Separate toilet: toilet and wash basin
Private enclosed garden with covered hot tub and barrel sauna (towels not provided). Children’s play area, lawn, patio, patio furniture and BBQ. Off road parking for six cars to the front of the cottage.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own hot tub and beach towels
- Travel cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Full central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- Wood-burning stove – The first basket of logs provided, more available to purchase at £5 a bag
- Free WiFi
- Wii console available
- 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome at no extra charge. Strictly no dogs are allowed upstairs or on soft furnishings
- Please note we do not supply toiletries, washing powder or dishwashing tablets
- No smoking
- Strictly no shoes upstairs
- No stag or hen parties are allowed at Llwyn Teifi
- Check in after 4 pm, check out by 10 am
- £150 refundable damages deposit to be paid directly to the owner