Garnllys Farmhouse occupies a unique site, nestled beneath the Garn (rocky outcrop) with panoramic views across the rolling countryside to Fishguard Bay and the Preseli Hills. The main farmhouse is a detached holiday cottage, near two barn conversions, Cnwc Y Bran and Y Bwthyn, which are also holiday cottages.
The skies are free from light pollution so there can be a vivid display of stars and a clear view of the sunrise. There is an enclosed and sheltered garden, with a picnic bench, so this is an asset on a sunny day.
The Garnllys land is actively farmed but can be explored. There are Neolithic remains close by, including a magical cromlech (Ffyst Sampson) and an impressive standing stone, and footpaths across the moorland. The Pembrokeshire Coast Path is within walking distance and there are plenty of local outdoor activities. Alternatively, time can just be spent at the cottage to unwind and enjoy the peaceful views.
Garnllys Farmhouse sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin and 1 single upstairs and 1 twin downstairs. Some of the accommodation is on the ground floor so may suit guests with restricted mobility.
Bedroom 1: double bed, great views looking towards the Preseli Hills
Bedroom 2: twin beds
Bedroom 3: single bed, cot
Bathroom: bath, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point
Bedroom 4: twin beds
Walk-in shower: Overhead shower with seat
Living room: one 3-seater sofa, 3 armchairs, 2 upright chairs, TV/DVD/video, log fire
Kitchen: electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine
Dining room: table seating 7, TV, fine countryside views, stable door to patio garden
WC: toilet, grab rails, hand basin
Enclosed garden and patio with picnic table to the front. Rear garden bank and crag. Great views. Parking for 2 cars.
- Bed linen provided
- Please bring your own towels
- Cot, booster chair and portable safety barrier suitable for children up to 24 months available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Night storage and convector heating
- Heating and electricity included
- First basket of logs provided in the winter, more available to purchase locally
- Free WiFi using fibre broadband
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome at no extra cost. Please do not leave your dog alone in the cottage, and please bring your own dog bed, blankets and dog towel.
- No smoking
See the other cottages at Garnllys Cottages.