Llanwrda is situated in the beautiful Towy Valley and has a rich and varied heritage, including manufacturing (there was once a factory in the village, as well as a woollen mill) and agriculture, which continues to be an important local industry today.
This village is between the market towns of Llandovery and Llandeilo which are definitely ones to visit. Llandeilo is surrounded by castles, abbeys, and county parks. One of the best in Wales, Carreg Cennenstands 900 feet above the river and commands spectacular views.
Our favourite things to do in Llanwrda
- Explore the countryside around Llanwrda.
- Enjoy walks in the nearby woodlands.
- Visit local nature reserves and wildlife.
- Attend local events or festivals in Llanwrda.
- Experience the rural charm of Llanwrda.
Explore nearby areas:
- See more in Clarach